Panama receives the MEF team from Ecuador and the Inter-American Development Bank in order to learn about Panama's experience in implementing SAP.
The National Accounting Department of the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Panama, in charge of implementing the project of a financial management system, called ISTMO (Integration and Technological Solutions of the Operational Management Model), prepared two working days with the delegation of Ecuador, in order to make known the current state of the system and its experience as a country.
The agenda included presenting the following:
- Overview of the Conceptual Model and functioning of the ISTMO System
- Functional interviews by module
- Interview with the contract manager
- The System in production (experience and visualization of reports)
- Interview with the Contractor (AYESA)
- Conclusions and recommendations